The ’09 tax deadline isn’t that far off and I really don’t want to get my tax stuff together. Usually I’m on top of it, but this year I’m not feeling the love. Instead I’ve found a variety of activities to help me avoid working on taxes:
- Clean living room
- Shop for mother-in-law’s birthday gift
- Paint porch
- Play Candyland…twice.
- Go out to dinner with a friend
- Take cats to the vet
- Schedule oil change and dog’s vet appointment
- Make trail mix
- Assemble Ikea shelf
- Make a horse hair bracelet
- Sort and shelve fabric by color
- Rearrange medicine cabinet
- Make a beach bag (summer is coming, you know!)
- Make August vacation plans
- Plan a birthday party
- Reschedule oil change
- Write this blog post.
Okay, I guess I need to finish my taxes now. Unless you have a better suggestion.